Matt's Fish Blog

This is the story of the 12 goldfish I bought for a dollar at the fish store.

Sunday, August 08, 2004

A bad mother fish

Samuel Jackson has survived! We finally got home from my cousins at 11pm. It turns out that three of the fish had died, I was worried at first one of them might be Samuel Jackson, but then I saw him acting cool at the bottom. I don't know what the three died of, maybe the brown water, maybe it was their time, maybe they didn't have enough food. When I got back some of the fish were swimming all around looking for food. Though for the record it's not my fault if there was a lack of food, because while I was feeding them before I left, my cousins were telling me not to put too much food in the bowl because the fish would explode (that's what happened when they went on vacation.)

So anyways, I put new clean water, and an extra rock in the bowl, and fed them plenty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home