Matt's Fish Blog

This is the story of the 12 goldfish I bought for a dollar at the fish store.

Saturday, August 14, 2004

One week anniversary

It's the one week anniversary since I bought the fish! I went at 4 oclock to congratulate Sneaky on living a week. My original plan was to drop him in the fish pond across the street with some food, so he can make friends and be happy. Though I found out my plan was flawed when it turned out that Sneaky was dead. For the first time Sneaky was not hiding, he was upside down at the top of the bowl.

I threw away the plants, put the rocks back in the yard, cleaned the bowl, and got rid of the fish food. I no longer have any fish, and since I'm going to college in a week, I doubt I will have fish again any time soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home