Matt's Fish Blog

This is the story of the 12 goldfish I bought for a dollar at the fish store.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

A Second Opinion

So I'm sitting at the computer when my mom comes up and says "A guy at work told me all your fish are going to die" that made me sad, she said they were all going to die because they were breathing and eating dirty water, and her co-worker said I would be lucky if they live a week. He said to keep the fish alive you need a filter thing or plants to clean the water. So I decided I needed to save Biggie F and Sneaky. First I went to the grocery store, I brought my jug, and filled it up with their water filler upper thing, it cost 39 cents, then I came back and went into our back yard, I got a ton of plants, and more rocks, I figured at least one of those plants would clean the water. There were more rocks, and more plants in the bowl then ever before. Below is a picture of the bowl, Sneaky and Biggie F are in it but there under a rock or a plant or something.


2 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp pay loans
consolidation loans

 
At 10:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Τhere. I found your blog using msn. Thіs is a really well wгitten artiсle.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will definitely return.

Also visit my webpage - vitamins for eyes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home