Matt's Fish Blog

This is the story of the 12 goldfish I bought for a dollar at the fish store.

Monday, August 09, 2004

A dead mother fish

So I woke up this morning, and my first thought was "Oh my god! All my fish are dead!" There were 2 floating, and the rest were at the bottom not moving "This is bad" I thought, so I fed the bowl of dead fish and went back to sleep. Eventually I found out that there were not all dead, just all the big ones, including Samuel Jackson. I figure it must be the food why they are all dying, there are only 5 left! So I got plenty of food and fed them!

1 Comments:

At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Remodeling Links Home improvement is a great financial investment, either in the money you put into it or the money you hope to get out of it. All 40,000 of our building, remodeling, home remodel, renovation and construction contractors in all fifty states and Canada are checked for state licensing and insurance requirements at the time of their enrollment. Whether you are a contractor or homeowner, ServiceMagic has the answer . Home remodel contractors or Building new construction ServiceMagic has the answer to all of your home improvement needs and questions. Again Thank you for Visiting fallbrook remodeling,,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home