Matt's Fish Blog

This is the story of the 12 goldfish I bought for a dollar at the fish store.

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Lack of Skills

Well, while skills was very skillful at avoiding the spoon, it has become clear that he is not very skillful at staying alive. About 20 minutes ago I found Skills at the bottom of the fish bowl sideways, when poked he did not move. Skills is dead.

This time I have no idea what killed him, I suspect the fish food. Me and my cousin V were planning on splitting the fish food, we were looking at the cheapest food which was 6 bucks, and then he asked "do you have anything cheaper?" The guy got some food that was not on display, it was behind the counter, he probably picked it off the floor or something, it was 3 bucks, we paid $1.50 each.

Here is the food....



I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

1 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur fish its not the right food

 

Post a Comment

<< Home